Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Chart

Dear all,

I have created a vertical bar chart to show monthly expenditure for the
first four months of the year.

Jan: £2.8m
Feb: £2.65m
Mar: £3.2m
Apr: £2.95m
etc...

There is a constant monthly budget throughout the year and I wish to
illustrate this by adding a datum in the graph. The cost ceiling in the
above example would be £3m. How would I go about portraying this line on the
graph?

Thanks in advance,

Neil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Here are a bunch of ways of adding a datum.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm

Cheers
Andy