Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add XML submenu

Please tell me where I can download the add-in XML submenu? My Excel 2002
does not have this feature on Data menu.
Thanks in advance.
Sparks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

sparks

From Excel 2003 help.

Note XML features, except for saving files in the XML Spreadsheet format, are
available only in Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and Microsoft
Office Excel 2003.

Of course 2007 has support for XML.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:04:03 -0700, m.sparks
wrote:

Please tell me where I can download the add-in XML submenu? My Excel 2002
does not have this feature on Data menu.
Thanks in advance.
Sparks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord,

I was bitten by the non-professional version of Excel 2003 not having
support for my custom Xml schema. Do all versions of Excel 2007 have this
support or do I need the professional or above version as I did with 2003?

thanx,
Don Brocha

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

sparks

From Excel 2003 help.

wrote:

Please tell me where I can download the add-in XML submenu? My Excel 2002
does not have this feature on Data menu.
Thanks in advance.
Sparks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don

I have searched through Office 2007 Editions comparisons and can find nothing
that specifies which edition supports what. Just which applications are
included in the Editions.

All I can find is that Office 2007 Excel supports XML

I would suggest waiting for a second or third opinion on this before rushing out
to purchase.

Someone knows for sure and has a URL they can direct us to.

Gord

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:24:04 -0700, Don Brocha
wrote:

Gord,

I was bitten by the non-professional version of Excel 2003 not having
support for my custom Xml schema. Do all versions of Excel 2007 have this
support or do I need the professional or above version as I did with 2003?

thanx,
Don Brocha

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

sparks