Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default Comparing Excel (Calculation)Specs & Limits between Versions

I am considering an upgrade to Excel 2007. Currently have Excel 2002.

I use it mainly for calculation purposes and array manipulation.

Are the calculation specifications much different?
For example the maximum nested levels of functions (7)?
Also the max. arguments in a function (30).etc.
In general is it worth the upgrade?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

255 arguments in a function, 64 nested levels of functions

There are many changes compared to Excel2003, most of all the user interface.
You can download a free trial he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...741481033.aspx

--
Kind regards,