Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

Default Closes Excel

Hi,

My Excel 2000 has developed a fault in so much that when I chose to open a
file and select My Computer from the Open dialog window, the Excel program
closes. If I chose to open a file from say My Documents or from another
drive it works fine but navigating to My Computer closes the program.

Any ideas? I have removed program, restarted, loaded Excel again, restarted
but still the same error.

Thanks, Rob