-   -   Summary USA sales (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139751-summary-usa-sales.html)

Enrique

Summary USA sales

I am using DATA (Sub-totals) also (Filters) but, is there any way to get a
summary report, for a input of " Sales for the month" which include by
State/County, then part taxable, Labor taxable, Misc taxable, Equip Taxable,
and Total sales. I have like 500 pages in details and their total, then I
have to "hide" the details to get a one page report. Or perhaps there is a
program where you just enter the data in excel and press "Refresh" buttom and
done in a second.
Any thoughts.....welcome.

Thanks

--
D Workalcholic

Farhad

Summary USA sales

Hi,

Please send your file and more explanation regarding what you want then I
will make a summary page and send back to you my hotmail is:
.

Thanks,
--
Farhad Hodjat