Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extract External Data according to a list of references

In one excel (2000) worksheet I have a list of visits, showing information
such as Client Ref, the Company Visited, Visited By and the Date Visited.
This list will continue to be added to, as and when required.

In another worksheet I want to extract data from an external source (from a
database on our server).

I want to be able to relate the information to be extracted with the client
references listed in the previous worksheet. I have tried this by entering
'[Enter Client Ref]' in the criteria section and selecting the Parameters
button when going through the wizard.

However, I could only select one cell as the parameter, but I really need to
be able to select a range of cells - so as the list expands, the data
extracted changes accordingly.

Is there any way I can extract data, relevant to a range of cells on another
worksheet?

Thanks in advance