Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need help with a formula in excel 2003

I'm trying to create like a translator where one text can be typed in and
anouther one displayed some characters will equal sometimes to more then one
characters
mostly its just 2 characters example lets say A1 is A and B1 equals to ay in
this case A1 equals to B1. I tried substute it works so far and quits i don't
know why though. If anyone has any ideas please i could use the help please
not the A in A1 actully stands for the font style i'm useing for that
character.

A1 B1
A ay