glenlee

Default Document won't save

I have a multi-sheet workbook that has numerous buttons which have
macros assigned to them. Clicking on the button sends the user to a
particular spreadsheet, prints a spreadsheet, etc. All the buttons
work fine. However, recently when I attempt to save the file (either
via File Save As or Save), I get a message box saying the document is
not saved. Same error message if I attempt to save to a new file
name. The workbook is not protected.

Any suggestions? I suspect the macros assigned to the buttons because
if I disable the macros, the file will save. Of course then I lose
the macros that control the buttons.

I'm using Office 2000, (same problem with Office 2002).