Mashmann

Default Find and Replace

We have worksheets that have to be copied forward in the new year. These
worksheets refer some worksheets that have not been copied in the new year.
So when we do a find and replace from 03 to 04 we have to hit "cancel'
sometimes hundreds of times because the files they are referring to have not
been copied into the new year yet. Is there some way to suspend the looking
for the new referenced file?