Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can this be done.

Hi All,

At present we have a spreadsheet with individual sheets within the
"main-body" of the sheet. It is getting a bit unwieldy and cumbersome given
the number of sheets now involved (around 17).

The question is could you have a Sheet within a Sheet e.g. Main-body (File)
a sheet called (Flinty) and extra sheets within (Flinty)?

Regards.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Flinty,
Excel has a system called Workbooks and Worksheets. Workbooks are the main
files and worksheets are partititions within the main file. The worksheets
can be subdivided with Named Ranges, Tables and Charts. You can append
UserForms but they are not part of the worksheet per se. A lot of these
things are explained in tutorials that are aviailable free on the web. Just
Google "Microsoft Excel Tutorials".