Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I put numbers in order into each cell of a worksheet?

I need to place numbers in order into each cell. I am making a schedule where
I will write info into each cell, but each cell has to have it's own number?
001, 002, 003, etc. I have excel 2003.

Also, how do I put the day/date for each sheet on the top of each sheet? One
sheet is for one day, but I need for each sheet to have the correct day/date
on it, and I want to be able to print a month at a time.