Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Keeping Links Consistent Between Workbooks

I have a series of about 10 workbooks that have active links with each other.
There is one main workbook that all the others link to, and some of the
others link to each other also. I've been having some problems with keeping
these links consistent when I reformat (insert rows, cut and paste, etc.) the
main workbook. I've heard that as long as you have all the workbooks open
when you change the main one that the changes should transfer over. Is this
true? If not, what else could I do? Also, lets say half the workbooks are
in use during the day, and I want to be able to make changes to these
workbooks during the day, but implement them at the end of the day. Is this
possible?

Thanks and I look forward to your feedback