Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table cannot be openend in office 2000

Hi There,

I have a excel file with a Pivot table which i cannot open in excel
2000 (there is no message saying why). There is no problem opening the
file with office 2003.

And when i decrease the nr of rows shown (in total 41000 rows) the
file can be opened.

Can somebody tell me why this is and how to solve this.

Thanks for helping me.

Eric