Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Based on Drop-Down Selection go to that Section on Sheet

Hello.

In Excel 2003 is there a way to create a drop-down list, where based on user
selection it goes to that section?

For example, if a user selects "Hours" from the drop-down list, it takes
them to the section in the Worksheet called "Hours".

This way the user avoids scrolling down a long Worksheet to find the section
they need to fill out.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Const WS_RANGE As String = "H1" '<== change to suit

On Error GoTo ws_exit
Application.EnableEvents = False

With Target
On Error Resume Next
Worksheets(Target.Value).Activate
On Error GoTo 0
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You would need VBA behind the selection. Is that acceptable?

--
HTH

Bob

addy)