Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default #N/A does not work with Excel filter

Hi,

I have data for about 5500 people and I an getting #N/A after I have
done a Vlookup and Now I want to filer the #N/A to print or examine
them.

1. Can I use a standard excel filter to filter out the #N/A 's, if so
then how.
2. If the standard filter does not work then how do i filter them out.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe....

The autofilter dropdown will show the first 1000 unique entries in that field.
But you can still use a custom filter (choose custom under the dropdown) and
then equals #n/a.

wrote:

Hi,

I have data for about 5500 people and I an getting #N/A after I have
done a Vlookup and Now I want to filer the #N/A to print or examine
them.

1. Can I use a standard excel filter to filter out the #N/A 's, if so
then how.
2. If the standard filter does not work then how do i filter them out.

Thank you.

--

Dave Peterson