Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default worsheet

I just started in the work force in a medical office and my boss wants me to
come up with a worksheet that shows all office visits, surgeries, the
no-shows, the co-pays ect..on a weekly basis. I hav3e no idea on how to do
it nice, clean, organized and easy to understand. Is there anyone who has
done something like that and could help me out? I don't want to seem like I
don't know what I'm doing because i really like the people in the office.
thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might be better served if you visit one or more of these sites.

Some tutorial sites for basics of Excel........

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

Or browse through the Templates at the Office Template Gallery

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:34:03 -0700, evelyne
wrote:

I just started in the work force in a medical office and my boss wants me to
come up with a worksheet that shows all office visits, surgeries, the
no-shows, the co-pays ect..on a weekly basis. I hav3e no idea on how to do
it nice, clean, organized and easy to understand. Is there anyone who has
done something like that and could help me out? I don't want to seem like I
don't know what I'm doing because i really like the people in the office.
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

you can do this by many ways, one of them is to make data entry sheet for
every category; to be used for your daily data entry; for example the
"Visitors" sheet that may contain columns like this, Serial no, Vistor name,
Tele No, Visit date, ...etc.
after you prepare a sheet for every category you can do a final summary
sheet to be presented to your boss and to be customized to look like a report
and avoid using too many colours to look professional. also use the date
functions so if you entered the date of rpeort you want to view of last week,
previous date or any other time period you can retrieve it easily, if asked
by your boss later on.

Hopping it will help.

M.A.Halim