Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Finding the number of Days in the month?

If there a way to return the number of days in the month? within a formula?
I want to calculate the % run time and I have a col with the runtime for
March 2007. I have the Date March-07 in A2 and the Runtime for that month in
B2. I would like the % runtime in C2.