JJ

Default Extra line space

I have run into the problem several times, where I have several lines of
words in seperate merged cells and it appears to be spaced correctly, but
when I print there is an extra line space in the document. Is there some way
to correct this? I have the row height so it matches the amount of space
needed, but it is adding an extra line on the printed version.....
Dave Peterson

The only fix I know of for this is to manually adjust something to make it look
nice--either columnwidth or rowheight.

And I don't think fixing it for your specific printer is any assurance that
it'll be fixed for the person who uses a different printer (or printer driver).

--

Dave Peterson