-   -   Formatted row pattern doesn't show in preview or print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138278-formatted-row-pattern-doesnt-show-preview-print.html)

Hawkspur

Formatted row pattern doesn't show in preview or print

Sometimes when I format rows on a worksheet with a pattern, it shows
correctly on the monitor screen, but when I do a "print preview", the pattern
is not there and consequently when I print, the pattern is not there. Other
times it works just fine. I am obviously doing something wrong when the
formatting doesn't show, but I don't know what, I have noted that the error
occurs usually after I have made other changes to the sheet, such as clearing
cells or adding other rows, columns etc. Any help would be appreciated, as
I'm going nuts trying to figure out what my problem is. Thanks

bj

Formatted row pattern doesn't show in preview or print

Check The printer settings they may have changed to black and white only
(happens to me sometimes, especially if you are getting old files or files
from other people.)

alos check page setup-sheet to see if draft quality is checked