Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dar Dar is offline

Default date format

i have a monthly work sheet where i use days through out the month ex.

04/01/2007
04/12/2007
04/15/2007 etc.

when april is over and I want to change the month only how to I change from
04 to 05?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check all the answers that you have in your original post!

Please don't start multiple threads about the same question.

Your original subject was "Dates", not too descriptive,
But since there are numerous posts with that subject line, your original is
grouped with them, somewhere in God's country, way down the list.

That's why it's a good idea to be a little "original" and descriptive when
titling your subject.

RD

"dar" wrote in message
i have a monthly work sheet where i use days through out the month ex.

04/01/2007
04/12/2007
04/15/2007 etc.

when april is over and I want to change the month only how to I change

from
04 to 05?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sun, 8 Apr 2007 08:44:02 -0700 from dar
:
i have a monthly work sheet where i use days through out the month ex.

04/01/2007
04/12/2007
04/15/2007 etc.

when april is over and I want to change the month only how to I change from
04 to 05?

Please don't post the same query multiple times. This isn't a live
chat room, and you need to allow a few hours for responses to start.
Depending on the question, it may be days later that you're still
getting responses -- or you may get none. Welcome to Usenet.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/