Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 Source

Any good (reasonable) source for legal copy of Excel 2002 or Office 2002?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When I saw your first thread, I did a quick search, and places like Amazon
and eBay have it for around $150-200. Don't know if that's what you consider
reasonable, for a two-version-old release.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Any good (reasonable) source for legal copy of Excel 2002 or Office 2002?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jon,
Thanks for the response. Actually, I saw for even less a couple of places. I
guess what I'm hoping for is someone who upgraded and kept the old legal
version and is willing to part with it for a good price. Gotta be legal.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software