Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 on TWO desktops?

I just bot my new computer and have a need to keep Excel 2002 on it AND my
backup DESKtop computer.
I do NOT have a laptop. How does MS know if the backup computer is a laptop
or a desktop?

Failing that, how do I know that when I remove from my xp machine and
install on my Vista machine that I have done it properly?

Or, where can I get another copy?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OEM version of all software are licences only for the original PC that the
software came on.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Does it matter if my excel 2002 came with my Dell computer?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
I just bot my new computer and have a need to keep Excel 2002 on it AND my
backup DESKtop computer.
I do NOT have a laptop. How does MS know if the backup computer is a
laptop
or a desktop?

Failing that, how do I know that when I remove from my xp machine and
install on my Vista machine that I have done it properly?

Or, where can I get another copy?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I read the eula on the cd jacket and it says for "one computer". It doesn't
say the original. So, what would happen if I were to un-install and install
on my new computer? Self destruct as in the old TV series. _____________<G

However, I really need on two computers so I guess I need another legal
copy.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software