Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Vba Problem 2

It's a little hard to explain what i'm trying to do, but i'll try.
I have a sheet that has this data. f.e.:
A b C D E
1 Y Date 434
2 K Date 456
3 J Date 56
4 K Date 89

What i want is to extract the "letter" K, to sheet K, ad other letters to
sheets with their letter. I can do this with the formula i present next:
Sub Ferias()
For i = 2 To Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
If Cells(i, "B").Value = "K" Then
iRow = iRow + 1
Cells(i, "C").Resize(, 10).Copy Worksheets("Folha2").Range("A" &
iRow)
End If
Next i
End Sub

The problem is that i want the sheet K(f.e.) starts in "A7"(f.e) instead of
A1.
Can someone help me?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 on TWO desktops?

I just bot my new computer and have a need to keep Excel 2002 on it AND my
backup DESKtop computer.
I do NOT have a laptop. How does MS know if the backup computer is a laptop
or a desktop?

Failing that, how do I know that when I remove from my xp machine and
install on my Vista machine that I have done it properly?

Or, where can I get another copy?