Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying Formulas

I have a report I need to do on a montly basis. I currently have it saved in
one workbook with 12 tabs: JAN - DEC. Each worksheet uses the same
formulas. Is there anyway I can set up the workbook to use the formulas
automatically or do I have to go in each individual worksheet and input the
formulas?

Thank You!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Vicki,
Design the first spreadsheet in Jan with all the expressions. After testing
to see that the expressions are working correctly, copy and paste in all the
others sheet, i.e. Feb-Dec. I hope it works for you.

Darkwah,
Ghana