Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy data from pivot table using relative reference

Hello

I have created a pivot table, and I would like to extract data from it for
further calculations (basically, summing, subtracting, etc the columns that
are in the pivot table). If I use "getpivotdata", or simply refer to the cell
with the "=" sign, excel returns the value in that cell with an absolute
reference. I need relative references, so I can copy down the whole length of
the table. If there is an easier way to do this, that would be nice as well.

Thank you