Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula Errors

I dont want to display anything when cells referenced by formulas dont have
values and I've been using the IF mechanism to test for values using the
IF(SUM)<0 OR IF(COUNT)=0 OR something like IF(P19<0,(P19/$P$19),"").

It all works fine however when the refernced cells have formulas in them
(which do the same test) I still get errors like #VALUE! and #DIV/0! how can
I get rid of these. One case where I'm getting #VALUE! is a cell whose format
is percentage could that be a problem as well?

--
Wether you think you can or you think you cant , you are right ... anon