Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatically change cell reference?

I have created a workbook for our metric dashboard reporting. It is an
extensive file that has a tab that is just for the display board, a tab for
raw data entry/ calculations, and several tabs for the drill down charts that
go to the display tab. I have the cells set up to change color by what the
metric calculations are by using conditional formating. Each month when I
update the entry tab, I have to go to the display tab and change each data
reference cell to reflect the next column for that data point to reflect the
new month. Is there a way to make it update to the new month column for the
cells that refer to the other tab?