Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CONVERT FIGURES INTO WORDS

I want to convert $100,000 to words automatically in excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Automatically is a bit of an ask but you can do it with this function.

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

Mike

I want to convert $100,000 to words automatically in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
HTH

Bob

"stephen" wrote in message
I want to convert $100,000 to words automatically in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Some more
Numbers to words
Bob Phillips' site for help on this.