Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the color to blue, silver,or black

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If ambiguity is your goal, you are close to achievement.
Please include description in the text body next time, and
please be specific in exactly what you want. The subject
is used to summarize the question not to be the question.

Format, Cells, choose {font | border | patterns}

Fill color (paint bucket with color underscore toolbar button) with dropdown
Font color (Letter with color underscore toolbar button) with dropdown

Color Palette and the 56 Excel ColorIndex Colors
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm
if you have not changed the colors in your palette then
5 = blue
15 = silver
1 = black

Conditional Formatting