QCEinMS

Default Does what I'm trying to do require programming?

Will try to explain best I can. Trying to setup a spreadsheet to handle
reporting of member contributions for a church secretary. On one sheet, I
list all members with account # in column A, name in column B, address, etc.
On another sheet, every week secretary will list every contribution made that
week, with account number in column A, Date in column B, amount contributed
in column C. A list will have to be printed out every quarter for tax
purposes of all contributions by every contributing member. Currently, I
have a third sheet set up as a form where I can enter the account number and
a date range to print each members quarterly contributions from the second
sheet. The question: Is there any way that I can tell it to print this
third sheet for every account listed in the first sheet? And not have to
individually enter each account #. Will this require programming or some
type of macro? If so, not sure I will be able to handle that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff
Otto Moehrbach

Jeff
Yes, this will require programming. Such programming is really straight
forward. If you wish, send me a sample file with the three sheets. You can
use 1,2,3 etc for account numbers and Name1, Name2, Name3, etc for names.
Same sort of thing for addresses and cities and zips. I just need to know
the layout of your data and your form. I'll write some code to get you what
you want. HTH Otto
My email address is . Remove the "nop" from this
address