Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sorting

I have a spreadsheet with some blank cells in a particular column that I need
to fill in. I would like to sort the rows with blank cells to the top of the
spreadsheet, but no matter how I try it, Excell puts them at the bottom. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I should have been more clear. I have tried ascending and descending and
neither way will bring the blanks to the top.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

When you sort you can specify either ascending or descending
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200712