Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Running a macro on cell value change

Hello again Mike. Sorry, that doesn't work. It is in fact what I had, the
first end sub just got lost when I copied into the question. The following
code still gives me a error of "Object required error 424"

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C63")) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Application.Run "Calculate_Stamp_Duty_NEW_HOME"
Application.EnableEvents = True

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("D9")) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Application.Run "Calculate_Stamp_Duty_PROPERTY_3"
Application.EnableEvents = True