Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I lost my tabs

go to tools -options select the view tab, and make sure sheet tabs is checked

"haren" wrote:

my worksheets had tabs at the bottom of the page. When I open my worksheets I
could not find the tabs and my worksheets are the full length of excel
limits. I need to togle between worksheets. PS all my files with worksheets
now have this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you see the Horizontal Scroll Bar at the bottom? If so, has it been
extended too far to the left so that it covers your tabs? Try dragging the
small bar just to the left of the left arrow of the scroll bar to the right.

If you don't see a Horizontal Scroll bar, then perhaps your Worksheet Window
has been dragged down too far. Try going to the WINDOW menu and choosing
ARRANGE, then TILED.

HTH,
Elkar

"haren" wrote:

The sheet tabs is checked on the general tab in tools. Any other ideas?