Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default subscript

Enter the Y0 into the cell
Then, highlight just the portion to subscript
Right-Click and choose "Format Cells"
Click the "Subscript" checkbox
Click OK

Note that this can only be applied to data in cells, it will not work cells
containing formulas. If you want to apply the subscript to the results of a
formula, then you'll need to use VB Code.

HTH,
Elkar

"Mark Subscript" wrote:

How do I subscript Y0 in a cell were the 0 is in subscript?