Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
IK IK is offline

Default Data Label Update

I have a series of data which i add one line everyday, and I plot a graph
that is linked to this series. I want to display the value of the last cell
plotted on the graph, and to do this now, i'm adjusting manually (right
click, data lables and click on value)
my q is when i add a line, can the graph be automatically updated to display
the last cell value?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If you have already created values for your data series, then for any
additional line you can just select the cell and drag and drop in to the
chart area. All properites you have assigned will be applied to any
additional data values.

Note: You can add more column labels and values and drag and drop inside the
chart area.

Challa Prabhu