Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Stop users pasting data in cells

I need to stop users from being able to copy and paste data into a range of
cells - I need them to type new data into the cells instead

Using Excel XP and 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

A bit too complicated to explain here so if you follow the link below you
can download a workbook of examples.

http://www.savefile.com/files/571204

Mike

"trainerab" wrote:

I need to stop users from being able to copy and paste data into a range of
cells - I need them to type new data into the cells instead

Using Excel XP and 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I found this posting that addresses the issue I'm dealing with in Excel.
However, I'm not able to access the link you provided.

Can you tell me how to prevent users from being able to paste data into
specific cells in an Excel worksheet?

Thanks.