Matt

Default ERROR

I was emailed an excel sheet. It has dates on it like 2/28/00 and I have the
option of converting it from xx to xxxx but when i do that, i cannot use them
in formulas unless i type in the date again. Anyway to not have to do that
but make the dates usable? Thanks
Biff

Hi!

One possibility is that the dates are actually text. Try
this:

Select the cells with the "dates".
Goto DataText to Columns
Just click Next, Next, Finish.