Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert numbers to date in excel ex: 20070320 to 06/30/2007

I have a range of cells in excel that were exported from another software and
the data came out looking like the above example with dates in the format of
numbers...ex from above 20070320 as a number in the cell and I need to know
the easiest way to convert this to the date 3/20/2007 for the whole range.

Thanks in advance.