-   -   set print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135470-set-print.html)

jkf

set print

this is bugging me!!!!!!!!!
I have a spread sheet for each month on a daily basis which I have to print
off daily, i.e. 01/03/07 02/03/07 etc but each day I have to adjust the
print settings for it to fit on one page I have tried selecting all pages
and tried to adjust the settings but it just seems to hang when I go in to
page break, is there a way to set the entire month with the same print
settings ??

thanks in advance

JKF

Gord Dibben

set print

Setting the Print Area on each sheet is not one of the functions you can do with
Grouped Sheets......Rows to repeat at Top is another.

Here are macros to set all sheets to same Print Area and Rows to repeat at top.

See this google search result.

http://snipurl.com/1dfcs

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:52:47 -0000, "jkf" wrote:

this is bugging me!!!!!!!!!
I have a spread sheet for each month on a daily basis which I have to print
off daily, i.e. 01/03/07 02/03/07 etc but each day I have to adjust the
print settings for it to fit on one page I have tried selecting all pages
and tried to adjust the settings but it just seems to hang when I go in to
page break, is there a way to set the entire month with the same print
settings ??

thanks in advance

JKF

jkf

set print

thanks for reply but sorry it didnt do it

jkf

[...]

That's unfortunate, but no need to apologize. It's your printing, not mine.

What did it do instead of "doing it"?

Did you follow all the steps you read in the postings?

Like these couple of tidbits..................

NOTE: Set the print area on ActiveSheet then Group the sheets and run the
macro.

Note: after print area is set you will most likely have to re-group to set
margins.

Gord

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:17:40 -0000, "jkf" wrote:

thanks for reply but sorry it didnt do it

jkf

.. .
[...]

challa prabhu

set print

Hi,

Print using Custom View.

Do the following:

1. Select a range of cells.
2. On the View menu, click Custom Views.
3. In the Views box, click the name of the view
to a
workbook. You can create more than one view of the same workbook without
saving separate copies of the workbook.) you want to print.
4. Click Show.
The range of cells will be shown as selected
5. Click Print.
6. Under Print What, click Selection
7. Click OK.

Note: You craete as many Custom View as possible, and print only those
views. Most important thing is you must select the range and during print you
must select Selection option. You can chage the Page sige before printing.

Challa Prabhu