Scott

Default MS Excel IF Statement w/pictures?

is there a way to write a statement in Excel (like an IF Statement),
that would display a
specific picture if a certain #/word/etc is typed in a cell? For
example in A1 if I typed in ball, it would automatically bring up a
pic
I have saved of a ball in B1, whereas if I typed dog, it would put a
dog in B1, etc..? If you know how to do this can you PLEASE email me
at as its hard for me to check the Ngs at work...
Thanks in advance
Scott

do you have anymore help on this? like further linkage to what a
worksheet event code is..I tried to copy/paste the exact sample given
on that site into mine and keep getting errors...any help would be
GREATLY appreciated