Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I interpolate values into a range?

Hi

I would like to interpolate values into a range.

Column B are the data. I would like to linearly interpolate the values in
column B into the ranges in column A. If it is easier, it is OK to assume
that the value in column B is for the midpoint of the ranges in column A.

Thank you
A B
18-19 17.5
20-24 33.8