Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I Print multiple spreadsheets at once without having to sa.

Good afternoon all,
I am trying to print about 230 excel spreadsheets. I performed a custom
search using windows search, selected files I need printed, and then
drag-n-drop to the printer of choice. However, each file opens up in Excel
and prompts me to save changes before moving to the next file.

Is there a way to print them w/out being prompted to save? I don't look
forward to clicking no 200 times.

Dawson
:\