Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Source Data

I have been given an Excel file that is loaded with pivot tables and I can't
determine the source... well, I did find out that the data is coming from an
Access database but I need to know where the database resides. Is there some
way to find this out.

Thanks very much! Jani
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jani

Right click on the PT and select WizardBackshows source of data.
If you needed to manipulate the source of the external data, then Ron
Coderre has written a very nice utility program to achieve this which
can be found at Debra Dalgleish's site

http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotPlay01.html

--
Regards