Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to count all cells which have same data

You could try something like this =COUNTIF('your range','the number you want)
or if it was the number of the largest then try =COUNTIF('your
range',MAX('your range))
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Judoguy" wrote:

I have 1800 cells with numbers in six columns, how can I select and count all
cells which contain same number?