Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default linking excel sheets

actually I'll explain my need with a below ex.
c.code c.name apr may june july aug sept oct nov uptomar total

1010 xxxx 10 20 30 40 20 30 60 40 250
2010 xxxx 40 30 15 70 60 45 12 15 xxx
3010 xxxx 25 35 45 26 82 15 15 15 xxx
like that there are around 1500 customers list are there. if I need to
calculate the period apr to aug customer wise I have change my entair excel
sheet i.e "TOTAL" column changed up aug and copying the above.
but I want when I'm giving the period into
sheet1 the next sheet has to prepare according to criteria customer wise . My
openion is by linking the sheet or writing a macro we can get the result I
think.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Deepak if you can elaborately explain what you need, I might be able to offer
you a solution.
I do not understand what you trying to achieve.