Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rank a quantity column using a pivot table

Hello

I have a pivot table that lists columns 'account customer', 'qty on order',
'% of total on order'.

I would like to add a RANK column in between the 'qty on order' & '% of
total on order' so it ranks the customers in order of highest number of
orders to lowest.

How can I modify the pivot table to include a rank column??
--
TIA

Pete