Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page numbers w/ Last Name...

Hello ...I'm doing a paper for school and I need to put the page numbers with
my last name in front of it on the top right hand corner...I can't seem to do
it...I can only put the page number but not my name along with it. Can anyone
help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Mar 5, 1:10 pm, izzy0412
wrote:
Hello ...I'm doing a paper for school and I need to put the page numbers with
my last name in front of it on the top right hand corner...I can't seem to do
it...I can only put the page number but not my name along with it. Can anyone
help me?

View Header & Footer Customer Header:

Select the right pane, type your name the way you want it, then type
"& [page]" without the quotes.

Should work.

TK