Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I use AutoFilter without supressing rows ?

Ive got 2 tables in Excel 2007 which are arranged in parallel. Is it
possible to create a filter that works just for one table, with no side
effects to the other one? Currently when one is filtered, the other one is
being supressed (filtered) as well. I wish Ive made myself clear and hope
you could help me on this. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, you can't apply an AutoFilter to one table without affecting another
table in the same rows on that sheet.
Perhaps you could put the second table on a different sheet. If you need
to see the tables side by side, open another window in the workbook, and
arrange the windows vertically.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures