Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Stock Copying

I want to copy the contents of a column and move it to another column
without the whole system messing up. I'll show you what I mean..

Here is a weekly stock taking spreadsheet I have created:

Name Last Weeks Stock This Weeks Stock
Additional Stock Usage Total
x 58
33 1
26 34
y 98
65 2
35 67
z 112
50 0
62 50

I have used a Macro to copy the *Totals* column at the end (which is
the total of the weeks stock) into the *last weeks stock column*
meanwhile this weeks stock column is deleted ready for the next stock
check. When I do this how ether it copies the formula I have created
in the totals and puts them into Last weeks stock. Is there a way to
put pure numbers in and not the formulas?