-   -   why does the font size diminish when I print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133374-why-does-font-size-diminish-when-i-print.html)

desboro

why does the font size diminish when I print?

I am using Excel, Arial 10 font size. When I print, however, the font size
reduces until in some cases it is almost unreadable, it's so small.
How can I prevent this happening?

Lauren Giles

why does the font size diminish when I print?

File Page Setup Page. Select and adjust the scaling to 100%. It's probably
set to fit on one page wide or something like that.